Custom Search

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back in Stockholm!

Listen to little birdie's station

Well, I am back in Stockholm from my Hungary trip since a while, so after catching up with a couple of things, I took a few new pictures here too.
Nos, magyarországi utazásomból már egy ideje visszajöttem Stockholmba, így - miután utolértem magam egy rakás teendőben - itt is készítettem néhány új képet.

Testing a real camera - I mean not a mobile phone camera but a photocamera camera that is only designed for taking photos... We'll see what are the differences.
Éppen kipróbálok egy igazi gépet - úgy értem: csakis fotózásra szánt fényképezőgépet, nem pedig fényképezős mobiltelefont... Meglátjuk majd a különbségeket.

Here are some of the first pictures: Houses in Falugatan
Íme az első néhány kép: Házak a Falu utcán

"Falu" is the name of a Swedish city, and funny enough, in Hungarian this word means "village" :-)
"Falu" egy svédországi város neve, nem pedig a magyar "falu" szó :-)

Houses in Falugatan 4.

Houses in Falugatan 6.

Houses in Falugatan 5.

4 comments:

Eone said...

nice eh ur new camera..sharp photos..how many pixels ? and wud you reckon and value for money? looking at those pictures seem value for money

stromsjo said...

Welcome back, Andrea! Good to see you posting again.

claude said...

I like the colours. It reminds me the colours of houses in the south of France . Sun colours !

Andrea Gerák said...

Hello, thanks for your comments!

eone, welcome to my blog! :-)
The camera is 5 megapixels (so far I only had 2 with my monile camera).
I don't know yet how much would these pictures be, maybe I will start to look around and see what else cn I do with my pictures and not only blogging.

Do you maybe have an idea?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...